Events > Positive ThinkingBook
Price (Voluntary Sector/Social Enterprise): £0.00
Price (Statutory/Business): £0.00
Venue: Leigh Park Community Centre - Community First
This course runs over 3 dates - 28th June, 5th and 12th July - please attend all dates
The Course Learning Objectives are:
* Recognise the powers of positive thought and gain awareness of how your thoughts affect your behaviours and outcomes.
* Raise awareness of how negative thinking manifests itself—identify your inner critic.
* Understand how to change from negative to positive thinking—overcoming personal negative thoughts/limitations.
* Recognise the impact of positive/negative thinking on lifestyle, work, health and wellbeing.
* Realise your potential and the positives in your life and future work.
* Generate a more positive approach to overcoming barriers and fears including change.