Level 5 ILM Certificate in Leadership and Management
Events > Level 5 ILM Certificate in Leadership and ManagementBook on Skills to Grow
Price (Voluntary Sector/Social Enterprise): £1,335.00
Price (Statutory/Business): £1,435.00
Book on Skills to Grow
Who are these qualifications for?
The Level 5 Award in Leadership and Management is designed for practising middle managers, helping them to develop their skills and experience, improve performance and prepare for senior management responsibilities.
The qualifications are made up of a broad range of units covering skills in six core areas – working with people, managing yourself and personal skills, providing direction, facilitating innovation and change, achieving results, and using resources.
Managers will use a 360 appraisal tool to gather feedback to shape their learning journey.
Benefits for individuals
* Use core management techniques to drive better results
* Develop your ability to lead, motivate and inspire
* Provide strategic leadership as well as day-to-day management
* Benchmark your managerial skills
* Raise your profile in your organisation
Benefits for employers
* Encourage strategic thinking at this level of management, to foster business improvement
* Engage middle managers with training and development – this qualification is designed to provide clear, measurable benefits to career-minded professionals