Positive Thinking for Life and Work - CF19RUW03
Events > Positive Thinking for Life and Work - CF19RUW03Book
Time: 10:00 - 14:00
Price (Voluntary Sector/Social Enterprise): £0.00
Price (Statutory/Business): £0.00
Venue: The Vine Centre
Please note this is a three day course, and you should attend all dates. 12th, 19th and 26th November
The Course Learning Objectives are:
* Recognise the powers of positive thought and gain awareness of how your thoughts affect your behaviours and outcomes.
* Raise awareness of how negative thinking manifests itself—identify your inner critic.
* Understand how to change from negative to positive thinking—overcoming personal negative thoughts/limitations.
* Recognise the impact of positive/negative thinking on lifestyle, work, health and wellbeing.
* Realise your potential and the positives in your life and future work.
* Generate a more positive approach to overcoming barriers and fears including change.