Level 3 Award in Supervising First Aid for Mental Health in the Workplace - CF20PC015
Events > Level 3 Award in Supervising First Aid for Mental Health in the Workplace - CF20PC015Book on Skills to Grow
Time: 09:30 - 16:30
Price (Voluntary Sector/Social Enterprise): £220.00
Price (Statutory/Business): £250.00
Venue: Dickinson Centre - Park Community School
Please note: this is a 2 day course, you willl need to attend both dates on 20th and 27th January.
Mental Health First Aid won’t teach you to be a therapist, but it will teach you to listen, reassure and respond, even in a crisis – and potentially stop a crisis from happening.
This two-day course qualifies you as a Mental Health First Aider at Work, giving you:
* An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
* Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
* Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
* Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
* Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support - whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix