Positive Thinking for Life and Work - CF18RUW08
Events > Positive Thinking for Life and Work - CF18RUW08Book
Time: 09:30 - 15:30
Price (Voluntary Sector/Social Enterprise): £0.00
Price (Statutory/Business): £0.00
Venue: The Vine Centre
Please note this course is a 2 day course, you will need to attend on 5th and 12th February 2020.
* Recognise the powers of positive thought and gain awareness of how your thoughts affect your behaviours and outcomes.
* Raise awareness of how negative thinking manifests itself—identify your inner critic.
* Understand how to change from negative to positive thinking—overcoming personal negative thoughts/limitations.
* Recognise the impact of positive/negative thinking on lifestyle, work, health and wellbeing.
* Realise your potential and the positives in your life and future work.
* Generate a more positive approach to overcoming barriers and fears including change.