Building Your Self Esteem and Getting Ready to Return to Work
Events > Building Your Self Esteem and Getting Ready to Return to WorkBook
Time: 10:00 - 12:30
Price (Voluntary Sector/Social Enterprise): £0.00
Price (Statutory/Business): £0.00
Please note: this course runs over 4 sessions 29th, 31st March and 7th 12th April - please ensure you can make all the dates before booking to attend the course.
Whether you have been long term unemployed, suffered a recent redundancy, feel up against lots of other people going for the same jobs and the inevitable long periods of applying for work with no success, these can amount to a lack of self-esteem which can affect your self-motivation, ways of thinking and feeling and ultimately your future.
During this course you will learn how to:
* Recognise the signs and symptoms of low self-esteem and other negative emotions
* Identify strategies for building self-esteem
* Develop ideas to increase motivation
* Challenge negative automatic thoughts
* Set and review goals for the future