Events & Programmes
Coaching and Mentoring Skills
Time: 09:30 - 15:30
Price: £80 voluntary sector; £115 others
Venue: Dickinson Centre, Middle Park Way, Havant, PO9 4DQ
Effective staff development is essential both for the long term success of the organisation and for the well-being of staff.
Happy, engaged employees are more committed, enjoy their work more and contribute more to the bottom line.
This interactive workshop will give you the basic skills and confidence to start coaching and will explain when to coach and when to mentor.
Learning outcomes – In this workshop we will:
- Explore the difference between mentoring and coaching
- Practise using the GROW coaching model
- Develop our listening skills
- Create a list of powerful questions
- Explore how to overcome common barriers to personal change
To view the flyer for this event click the link: Community First – Coaching and Mentoring -20 June
Click here to book your place.