Events & Programmes
Forced Marriage and Honour-Based Violence workshop
Time: 10:00 - 13:00
Price: £10 per person
Venue: Community First, 163 West Street, Fareham, PO16 0EF
This is an interactive Workshop designed to increase understanding and raise awareness on these hidden crimes.
Provide an understanding of the causes and triggers of honour-based violence and forced marriage; the prevalence of these crimes in the UK, and how you can respond.
- To learn what Forced Marriage and Honour Based Abuse is
- To have a better understanding of definitions & the difference between arranged and forced marriage
- A look at the national and local picture on these crimes
- Understanding the impact on individual/ family/ community
- Existing protection for those at risk
- What you can do
To view the flyer for this event click the link: Forced Marriage etc 21 June
Click here to book your place.