Events & Programmes
Calculating your organisations financial resilience
Time: 13:00 - 16:45
Price: Free to attend - if you cancel your place within two weeks or do not turn up the cancellation charge is £25
Venue: Cowplain Family Practice, London Road, Cowplain, Waterlooville, PO8 8DZ
Set backs happen. Resilience is the ability to recover. How quickly your organisation recovers is not simply about the scale of the set back – but much more about how you deal with it. It pays to be prepared.
The Charity Commission sets out ’15 questions’ that Trustees and the Senior Management teamneed to address. Each question has several sub questions, and all have some impact on finances.
This workshop will help you to
- examine the financial resilience of your organisation
- explore your ‘business model’; to highlight ways to enhance resilience
- address the financial impact raised by the ’15 questions’ 7
- reframe your ‘Reserves Policy’ to reassure Benefactors and Funding Agencies
- draw up a plan to strengthen your organisation
To view the flyer for this event click the link: Community First – Financial Resilience Workshop – January
Click here to book your place.