Events & Programmes
Level 3 Accredited Safeguarding and Protecting Vulnerable Adults and Children
Time: 09:30 - 16:30
Price: £99 voluntary sector; £115 others
Venue: Alton Maltings Centre, Maltings Close, Alton, GU34 1DT
This course is designed for all persons, no matter what field they are directly involved in, to give them the tools and knowledge to make a difference to a vulnerable person’s life. It will also let the practitioner reporting the abuse know how they can safeguard themselves in every day work, while seeking help and reporting the incident identified.
- Consider the safeguarding legislation and guidance
- Look at indicators of abuse and neglect
- Make sound judgements
- Consider the communication needed to take action
- State your role and responsibilities as a safeguarding lead
- Be aware of how to and how not to share information
- Deal effectively with and reporting of allegations and complaints
- Have an understanding of assessment and marking in safeguarding reports
To view the flyer for this event click the link: Skills to Grow – Level 3 Award in Safeguarding and Protecting Children, Young People and Vulnerable Adults – 4 Apr
Click here to book your place.