Events & Programmes
Emergency First Aid at Work
Time: 09:30 - 16:30
Price: £80 Voluntary Sector; £115 others
Venue: Winnall Community Centre, Garbett Road, Winchester, SO23 0NY
- Gain knowledge of First Aid at Work regulations and roles
- Learn how to manage a scene and carry out a primary survey
- Manage unresponsive casualty not breathing, demonstrate CPR, AED pad placement, use of infection control barriers
- Manage unresponsive casualty who is breathing – demonstrate the recovery position and airway maintenance
- Respond to and treat other emergencies including choking, wounds and burns
- Study common conditions and how to treat including heart attack, epilepsy and shockA certificate will be issued which will be valid for 3 years.
To view the flyer for this event click the link: Community First – Emergency First Aid at Work – 9 May
Click here to book your place.