Events & Programmes
Paediatric First Aid (Level 3 Accredited)
End Date: 20/02/2019
Time: 09:30 - 16:30
Price: £20 voluntary sector; £45 others
- To understand the roles + responsibilities of the First Aider & be able to effectively manage an emergency situation until help arrives.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- State your role as a Paediatric First Aider and how to look after your equipment.
- Be able to effectively manage an emergency situation until help arrives.
- Be able to use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) effectively and safely.
- Keep meaningful records of workplace illness and injury under the rules of the General Data Protection Regulations.
QA Level 3 award in Paediatric First Aid and covers you for three years.
To view the flyer for this event click the link: Community First – Paediatric First Aid – Bordon
Click here to book your place.