Events & Programmes
Level 2 Safeguarding and Protecting Children
Time: 09:30 - 14:30
Price: Fully funded place, so you can attend for free. If you cancel within 2 weeks or do not attend on the day, cancellation fee is £40
Venue: Eric Robinson Solicitors, 2-4 Southgate Street, Winchester, SO23 9EF
This qualification is intended for anyone working with children or young people.
This may be in a paid or voluntary role.
- Define safeguarding and outline relevant legal frameworks
- Identify how to recognise types of abuse
- Demonstrate essential characteristics related to effective reporting in relation to abuse
- Show awareness of local and other relevant policy related to safeguarding
- Consider your role in relation to prevention of abuse
To view the flyer for this event click the link: Community First – Level 2 Safeguarding and Protecting Children and Young People – 24 Jan
Click here to book your place.