Events & Programmes
Level 2 Safeguarding adults
Time: 09:30 - 13:30
Price: £75 voluntary sector; £99 others
Venue: Cowplain Family Practice, London Road, Waterlooville, PO8 8DZ
This qualification is intended for those that are working in, or are looking to start work in health and social care. The qualification introduces the key principles associated with safeguarding adults at risk in a health and social care setting.
- Define safeguarding and outline relevant legal frameworks
- Identify how to recognise types of abuse
- Demonstrate essential characteristics related to effective reporting in relation to abuse
- Show awareness of local and other relevant policy related to safeguarding
- Consider your role in relation to prevention of abuse
To view the flyer for this event click the link: Skills to Grow – Level 2 Safeguarding Adults in Health and Social Care – FEB19
Click here to book your place.