Events & Programmes
Level 2 Safeguarding and Protecting Children and Young People
Time: 09:30 - 14:30
Venue: St Johns Church Hall, Redhill Road, Rowlands Castle, PO9 6DF
This qualification is intended for anyone working with children or young people. This may be in a paid or voluntary role.
- Define safeguarding and outline relevant legal frameworks
- Identify how to recognise types of abuse
- Demonstrate essential characteristics related to effective reporting in relation to abuse
- Show awareness of local and other relevant policy related to safeguarding
- Consider your role in relation to the prevention of abuse
Duration: One half day classroom tuition
Assessment: Multiple choice exam at the end of the session
Pre-requisite: Working, or planning to work or volunteer with children or young people
To view the flyer for this event click the link: Skills to Grow – Level 2 Safeguarding and Protecting Children and Young People – April
Click here to book your place.