Events & Programmes
Maintaining Professional Boundaries
Time: 10:00 - 13:00
Price: £45 Voluntary Sector; £80 other
Venue: St Peters Church, Jewry Street, Winchester, SO23 8RY
3-hour session focussing on the importance of maintaining boundaries in professional life and the places that they can blur if we are not careful.
This training is particularly useful for people working in the caring or service professions.
The session covers;
- What are professional boundaries?
- Why are boundaries important?
- Consequences of poor boundaries
- Obstacles to establishing and maintaining boundaries
- Best practice on establishing and keeping to boundaries.
We explore the different areas where boundaries can be eroded or compromised and how to support one another professionally to resolve this.
To view the flyer for this event click the link: Community First – Maintaining Professional Boundaries – Feb
Click here to book your place.