Events & Programmes
Train the Trainer
Time: 09:30 - 16:00
Price: £80 Voluntary Sector; £115 others
Venue: St Peters Church, Jewry Street, Winchester, SO23 8RY
Aims of the Course This one-day introduction to training is a “hands-on” course which will develop your skills to deliver effective training to adult learners.
Learning Objectives—by the end of the course you will be able to:
- Identify what makes a good training session
- Recognise the importance of establishing what the training needs to achieve.
- Have an awareness of teaching and learning approaches
- Recognise techniques to meet the needs of a varied group.
- State the different types of assessment of learning, with examples
- Consider different types of activities you could use in sessions to add variety.
- Have an awareness of the importance of reflection and evaluation.
To view the flyer for this event click the link: Community First – Train the Trainer – Feb
Click here to book your place.