Paediatric First Aid -Level 3 (course ref: 639)
Time: 09:30 - 16:30
Venue: Future Skills Centre (Bordon)
Please note to get this qualification, you must attend both days: Monday and Tuesday 8th and 9th November
* Achieve awareness of the role of the first aider for children and infants, and how to minimise the risk of infection to you and others
* Learn how to approach an emergency safely and demonstrate completion of a primary survey
* Demonstrate dealing with an unresponsive child or infant who is breathing through use of recovery position
* Demonstrate dealing with an unresponsive child or infant who is not breathing by completing CPR and safe use of an AED
* Learn how to treat a range of emergencies including choking, bleeding, shock, burns and convulsions
* Consider a range of other conditions and how to treat them including poisoning and anaphylaxis
On successful completion of this course, you will receive an accredited Paediatric First Aid certificate (Level 3) which is valid for 3 years. The course is Ofsted compliant and recognised for early years settings.
Course Fee: This course is being offered free with the funding we receive (to person's whose home address is in Hampshire only), however, please be aware that if you are unable to attend or complete the session/s we will be making a charge of £50 as we are unable to subsidise your place once booked.