Taking steps to improve your mental health (course ref: 664)
Time: 09:30 - 13:30
Venue: The Vine Centre
Mental health includes our emotional, psychological, and social well-being. It affects how we think, feel, and act as we cope with life. Taking steps to improve your mental health helps determine how we handle stress, relate to others, and make choices and is a valuable tool when taking on new challenges such as employment, changing career or moving into a volunteering role.
During this course you will:
· List what can contribute to your well mental health
· Identify how we can best manage our feelings and emotions
· Consider how we can build our own emotional resilience
· Set at least 1 realistic goal for the future
· Establish what we mean by SMART goals and consider the time it will take to make these happen
You might also like to find out about our positive thinking course or improving your back to work confidence and self-efficacy courses.
Thurs 11th, Tues 16th and Thurs 18th November (attend all 3 days - 09:30 - 13:30
This course is free to attend