774 Running Impactful Online events (Free, Funded, Online course)
Time: 13:00 - 15:30
This is a five days online course delivered over Zoom. You are required to attend all five dates - Monday 14th, 21th 28th February and 7th, 14th March
Course Fee: This course is being offered free with the funding we receive (to person's whose home address is in Hampshire only), however, please be aware that if you fail to attend we will charge £50 as we are unable to subsidise your place once booked. Cancellations fees are only waived if a place is cancelled 2 weeks before the course runs, for whatever the reason of your cancellation.
Years later and we are still encouraged to work from home, which means our events are either postponed or cancelled. But what if you could run a great meeting online for now? You can run team meetings, Zoom calls with stakeholders, online pub quizzes, virtual AGM's.
Unfortunately, with the rise in virtual events also comes a rise in poorly-run online gatherings. Technology troubles are not uncommon, calls are dominated by one or two people, and participants sit passively or complete other tasks during the session. Now more than ever, it is vital to not just run virtual events and meetings - but to run them well.
In this course discover how to:
• Engaging attendees during your virtual event or meeting
• How to translate an in-person meeting or event into a virtual one
• What technology to use to make your event or meeting a success
• Reasons why virtual gatherings fail, and tips for how to avoid them
• How to be a great facilitator and other roles to consider
• Encouraging participation in your virtual event or meeting