Qualified Tutor/Trainers (Self-employed)
Community First is seeking a range of tutors to join our expanding bank of trainers who have a desire to utilise their skills working with a range of voluntary groups across Hampshire.
Community First Training works across Havant, East Hants and Winchester, Fareham, and New Forest districts but works with groups on a 1:1 basis in other areas. Engagement would be on a self-employed basis, working hours are as required, and according to the need as agreed. Paid at an hourly rate appropriate to the level of skill, experience and teaching qualification.
Subject areas in demand at the moment (but not excluded to:)
- Funding and working with voluntary groups
- Community development skills
- Applying for funding including Bid Writing and Commissioning
- Skills for independence and employability
- Confidence building
- Job seeking and applying for work
- Managing Anxiety
- Governance and Strategy
- Business planning
- People Management
- Volunteer and Staff Management
- Conducting Appraisals and Supervision
- Volunteer Recruitment, Retention and Law
- Training qualifications (minimum of working towards Level 3 (Level 3 Award and Level 4 Certificate in Education & Training can be obtained through CF).
- Experience of tutoring in a voluntary sector setting (college, statutory and business settings also well received)
- Commitment to work with colleagues and adhere to guidelines and expectations, including documentation expectations on funded courses.
- Maintain records of the progress, attendance and achievement of learners in accordance with the agreed policies.
- Experience of safeguarding learners or willingness to undertake mandatory training including safeguarding, prevent duty and embedding British values.
- Observation of Teaching and Learning experience
- Working to Hampshire Future and Skills Funding Agency guidelines
- Experience in delivering courses online and training on delivering online learning
Informal enquiries please contact Liz Moore – Learning Services Manager on 01730 777059 or email your CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.