20 June 2020
Watch the Hampshire & IoW Social Prescribing Network Webinar – 19/05/2020
The Hampshire & Isle of Wight Social Prescribing Network held its first-ever Webinar on Tuesday 19 May 2020. facilitated by Angela Gill for Community First and Gosport Voluntary Action.
The event was attended by 43 delegates. There was a regional Social Prescribing update from GVA & Community First. There were also a series of short presentations from Hampshire County Council, Citizens Advice Hampshire, Age Concern Hampshire, British Red Cross, and Hants & IOW Partnership of CCG. Delegates also heard from three local Social Prescribers / Health Coaches giving updates on how their roles have changed during the COVID-19 period.
The webinar is available to watch online here:
The programme includes:
- Welcome & Webinar Housekeeping
- Social Prescribing, Regional Update – Tim Houghton
- Hampshire County Council Coronavirus Update – Nicky Ward
- Home and Well Project – Alison Dean & Paul Bright
- Hospital to Home Scheme – Sharon Knapp
- Social Prescribers’ Hampshire-wide Perspective
- Hampshire Response to COVID-19
- Adapting Social Prescribing following COVID-19 – Tim Cooling
- Date and theme of the next webinar
If you would like to register for the next Hants & IoW Social Prescribing Network Webinar or would like more information, please email Lin Dudman on email@example.com.
Paul Bright, Chief Executive at Citizens Advice Hampshire outlines how NHS staff in Hampshire and the Isle of Wight can refer patients to the Home and Well NHS Direct Referral Service.