Enter your postcode and a keyword or select some interests and activities.
Community First's Help and Support Directory is an easy to use directory of local community services. It has been created to help people connect with support services and community groups where they live.
Our day course delivered by IBM staff will equip you with all the know-how for non-profit social media success. It will be an interactive workshop examining the role of social media in your marketing strategy.
This workshop will consider:
– A variety of key social media platforms and how to use them to reach your audience.
– Examples of your current social media strategy and how to improve them for future campaigns.
– How these social tools can be used to develop a social media plan.
– How to audit and measure social channels.
– How to create engaging content for your social media channels.
An IBM mentor will be on hand to help you apply your learning to your organisation. At the end of the day, participants will have a set of tools and a methodology which they can use with their beneficiaries, employees and trustees to build a social media plan and a set of next steps, relevant to their organisation.
Date and Time: Thursday 28th November, 9:30-16:00
Location: Building 3000, Lakeside North Harbour,
Booking details: £22.15 per person available via Eventbrite
Spaces are limited to 7 organisations with a maximum of 2 attendees per organisation. Please book early to secure your place!