Supporting Havant Borough residents who need a little bit of help to volunteer in their community, to increase participation in volunteering especially for those who are long term unemployed or who want to reconnect with their community but do not have the confidence to do it alone.
How can Positive Pathways help?
Our small team of dedicated workers will support local residents to:
- Create a personal plan to help you to achieve your goals
- Team volunteering, training or mentoring you into individual volunteer roles
- You will gain valuable work experience, increase confidence, learn new skills & make new friends, enabling you to undertake individual volunteering roles or move closer to employment.
Hear directly from some of our clients using the following Youtube link:
Who can join?
Positive Pathways is based in Leigh Park and open to all Havant Borough residents over the age of 18.
How to join?
If you would like to find out more:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- call us on 02393 873808 or 07467 941002.
Staff from other services and organisations can refer their clients who they feel may benefit from our support as long as they have their client’s permission here (Positive Pathways Volunteer Referral Form)