FREE Building Confidence and Self Esteem (Ref 1287)
Time: 10:00 - 13:00
Heart of the Park (Leigh Park Community Centre)
TWO DAY COURSE on 30th and 31st January
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Does life sometimes leave you feeling stressed, anxious or overwhelmed? If so, you are not alone.
Many people find life is often challenging and sometimes it can be difficult to find a way forward but building your resilience can help you cope with these daily challenges.
This course will empower you to recognise your strengths and weaknesses in order that you can improve your personal resilience in the face of challenges. The course will help improve your self-esteem and confidence so as you can note an improvement is your general wellbeing
At the end of the courses you will:
• Recognise the value of your inner strengths and resources
• Feel less stressed and more able to cope with challenges
• Feel more connected and confident in your wellbeing
After this course you may wish to attend our Motivation and Goal Setting
This course is being offered free with the funding we receive from Hampshire Learns to adults aged 19+ whose home address is in Hampshire and who can meet one of the following criteria:
• Do not have a full Level 2 qualification
• In receipt of Income Support or Universal Credit
• Families with school age children in receipt of free school meals
• Have a learning difficulty and/or disability
• Who are at risk of/have mental health needs
• Earn less than £20,319 annual gross salary
• Have refugee status
FREE courses: we would appreciate you letting us know 2 weeks before the start of the workshop if you are unable to attend.
Community First also over bespoke training on a wide range of our courses to meet individual group’s needs – enquire at firstname.lastname@example.org