832 How to improve the success rates of your Funding Applications (Online)
Time: 10:00 - 13:00
Most charities and voluntary groups apply for funding as part of their efforts to raise money for the work they do in their communities. Many of the important public services are now run by charitable and not-for-profit organisations. Ensuring the viability and financial sustainability of these services is crucial for the wellbeing of our communities.
This online training session is designed to help representatives of charitable and not-for-profit organisations to gain the knowledge and skills needed for successful funding applications - in the shortest possible time.
It will cover the following key elements:
• Main stumbling blocks in the funding application process and how to overcome them.
• Theory of change and outcome planning.
• Using the “Goldilocks principle” in preparing funding applications.
• Evidencing the need for your projects.
• Calculating the cost of your projects for funding applications.
• Creating partnerships and alliances to increase the success rate of your funding applications.
• Top tips to increase the success rate of your funding applications.
This course is available at a discounted price of £30 to Members of Community First
To find out how to become a member please visit our membership page here: https://www.cfirst.org.uk/join-us/
This online training will be delivered by Zoryna O'Donnell, MBA, MSc, FInstLM. Zoryna has extensive experience of leading innovation and transformation in public, voluntary and private sector organisations in different countries. She successfully managed a variety of projects - from local to national and international, and secured over £1m funding from grants and partners’ contributions when it was required for the projects and programmes which she managed.