833 Thriving in a Hybrid Workplace (Online)
Time: 10:00 - 13:00
There is no doubt that the future of work is hybrid. Prior to the pandemic, very few organisations offered remote working, with just 5% of the workforce in the UK working remotely. Now, 63% of employers are expected to offer some form of hybrid working to employees.
Some employees have found that working from home is suitable for their needs and has improved their work-life balance. Others, particularly younger employees, miss the social element of the office. However, the majority of employees want a balanced approach to work with a degree of flexibility to allow them to flourish in the new post-pandemic normal.
This online training session will equip you with insights from neuroscience, psychology and behaviour science to help you thrive in the hybrid workplace.
During this online training course participants will learn the following:
• What is hybrid work and how it might look like.
• How individuals' needs are expressed in the workplace and their impact on performance
workplace relationships and well-being when adopting the hybrid way of working.
• The social brain phenomenon and its implications for the hybrid workplace.
• Qualities of employees who thrive in the hybrid workplace.
• Skills for thriving in a hybrid work environment.
• What team members can do to help each other thrive in the hybrid workplace.
This online training will be delivered by Zoryna O'Donnell, MBA, MSc, FInstLM, GQHP. Zoryna is an experienced coach, mentor, trainer, public speaker and author. She is an alumna of The Neuroscience Academy, a member of the International Coach Federation (ICF) and European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC), a Fellow of The Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM), a mentor of the Warwick Business School (WBS) Mentoring Programme, a tutor and a coach at the Academy of Women's Leadership.