835 Train the Trainer (Free Funded Online)
Time: 09:30 - 12:00
This is a five week online course: Thursday 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th June and 7th July
Are you a trainer who would like to add online training to your skills set? Are you considering a career as a trainer?
If this sounds like you then this course is the right one for you
This course provides the knowledge and skills to design and deliver a venue or online training course to support you into being self employed or working in an educational environment and giving you new skills to deliver your interest/hobby, or as a refresher to engage into the workforce again.
1. Understanding your learners and setting training goals.
2. Assessing training needs
3. Planning sessions that engage your learners and accommodate their learning styles.
4. Create interactive, engaging training material and develop IT tools and knowledge.
5. Managing challenging learners and difficult topics.
6. Goal assessment tools for learners and organisations.
Who would benefit:
Whether you are a complete beginner or want to brush up on your training skills this course will help you build skills and confidence. Helping learners to get back into work with these skills post Covid. Opportunities to building skills and confidence and leading to the start of a new career path/updating old skills.