843 Volunteer Management And Retention Post Pandemic (free, funded, Online)
Time: 09:30 - 15:30
This two day course is on 15th and 22nd June (required to attend both days)
This is delivered online using Zoom
Course Fee: This course is being offered free with the funding we receive (to person's whose home address is in Hampshire only), however, please be aware that if you fail to attend we will charge £50 as we are unable to subsidise your place once booked.
Cancellations fees are only waived if a place is cancelled 2 weeks before the course runs, for whatever the reason of your cancellation.
This course is aimed at helping those working with volunteers during the covid 19 pandemic, reflecting on the current challenges and opportunities faced and how to support and meet volunteer needs as we move towards recovery.
We will focus on:
• Bringing back volunteers
• Sustaining the involvement of volunteers
• Managing and motivating volunteers.
• Identify ways of motivating volunteers
• Recognise ways to provide ongoing support and demonstrate commitment
• Determine ways of managing performance
• Establish how to handle difficult situations with volunteers
• Identify ways to support returning volunteers
• Meet others to discuss their own best practice, ideas and ways of implementing the volunteering process