868 The advantage of a Positive Mindset and how to achieve one (free funded online)
Time: 13:00 - 16:00
14th, 15th, 21st and 22nd June (required to attend all 4 days)
This course is a free online course delivered via Zoom
This free course is aimed at anyone looking for work whom live in Hampshire This is the essential workshop for job seekers to learn what you need to know to be successful in finding and securing the right job
Do you wish you had a more positive mindset to help you achieve the thing you want to do in life and work.
You need to start with setting boundaries, recognise your value and understanding the triggers that don’t make you feel good about yourself. Learn to start being more positive about yourself and about your life a little step at a time.
Objectives of this course:
• Identify the signs of the healthy versus the unhealthy work/life balance
• Identify the bad habits and consider why we accept these
• Build skills and understand your value.
• Manage emotions, understand them and learn to live by them.
• Understand why positive thoughts are so important