950 Connect, Support and Change - healthy conversations (Free, Funded. Online)
Time: 09:30 - 12:15
Three day course on 24th, 31st October and 7th November
Course Fee: This course is being offered free with the funding we receive (to person's whose home address is in Havant Borough only), however, please be aware that if you fail to attend we will charge £50 as we are unable to subsidise your place once booked.
Cancellations fees are only waived if a place is cancelled 2 weeks before the course runs, for whatever the reason of your cancellation.
This workshop is specifically designed to explore coaching skills for health and how to support others to move from "stuck" to self-driven. It includes strategies, powerful questions, dos and don'ts of coaching conservations and more. It also provides an opportunity for learners to share their best techniques for supporting others: In the 3 x 3 hour sessions you will explore:
* Benefits of coaching conversations that promote connection, support and change.
* Do’s and don’ts of coaching conversations.
* Approaches to coaching for change conversations – strength based approach.
* How the brain works with habit change - barriers and opportunities.
* Developing goals and action plans
* Discover key behaviour change techniques that can be used when action planning
* Resources – connecting with inner resources, plus “your body is a pharmacy”, online resources, local resources.
4 core objectives will be:
*Explain how you will use one or more of the change support strategies explored in the sessions.
*Describe the strength based approach and two situations where you can use this approach in your context.
*List 3 dos and don'ts of coaching conversations.
*Describe the main strategy for overcoming “automatic thinking"