Call and Go East Hampshire
Who can use the service?
This service is for anyone who lives in Alton, Petersfield, Liss, Liphook, Whitehill & Bordon, and surrounding villages (If you live in Horndean, Clanfield or Rowlands Castle you can use the Havant Call & Go service).
About the service
We’ll agree where you want to be picked up from (it could even be from your own front door). We will take you to where you need to go and bring you home again when you’re done. Please let us know when you need a bus with at least six days notice.
Please note this is NOT a scheduled service. Pickup times may vary depending on numbers and locations of passengers booked. Collection times will be advised at time of booking.
The service is funded by Hampshire County Council and East Hampshire District Council.
Where can I travel?
We cover different areas on different days, including trips throughout the month to locations outside East Hampshire (including Chichester, Fareham, Havant, Portsmouth, Southampton, Waterlooville and Winchester).
Timetable for local pickups starting in Bordon
- Every Tuesday – To Alton and Bordon and then after the first Alton drop off, Alton to Alton
- Every Wednesday and on the 1st & 3rd Saturday every month – To Petersfield
- Last Saturday of every month – A day trip to a different destination each month (including Winchester, Southampton, Portsmouth, Chichester).
Timetable for local pickups starting in Denmead:
- 2nd and 4th Monday of every month – Fareham Shopper
- 1st and 3rd Friday of every month – Waterlooville (ASDA) Shopper
Contact and Booking Details
The team are based at the Forest Community Centre in Bordon.
Call us on: 01420 475759 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm (answerphone outside of these hours)