Call and Go Havant
The Havant Call and Go service is for anyone in Havant Borough plus Horndean, Clanfield and Rowlands Castle whose travel needs are not met by public bus services.
About the service
- Book your trip up to 5 days in advance
- Travel anywhere in Havant Borough and Horndean, Clanfield & Rowlands Castle
- Travel on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday from 8.30am to 4.30pm (pick up times between 8.45am and 4pm).
- We go to Portsmouth Cascades or Gunwharf on Tuesdays
- On a number of days throughout the year we arrange shopping trips to other towns. These are advertised on the bus.
- Havant Call & Go is supported by Hampshire County Council, Havant Borough Council and East Hampshire District Council.
Contact and Booking Details
Our Call & Go team in Havant is based at 163 West Street, Fareham, Hampshire PO16 0EF. They can be contacted for bookings and enquiries as follows:
Call: 02393 871724 between 08:30 till 12:00 then 13:00 till 15:30 Monday to Friday
An answerphone will operate outside these times. Phoning in and leaving a message will not mean a booking has been made, so please leave a name and number and a member of the team will get back to you between 8am and 10am on the next working day.
You will need to register in order to use the service. Either call the number above and ask for a form to be sent to you, or use the links below:Return to main Call & Go and Dial-a-Ride page