Silver Linings is a fun and good quality day activity for people 55 and over in our lovely Hewitt’s building near the harbour in Emsworth. Coming to Silver Linings provides an opportunity to meet new friends, take part in a range of activities and enjoy a delicious two-course lunch in our comfortable and fully accessible building. Newcomers are always welcome!
- Reminiscence – talking about childhood memories including the use of iPads and reminiscence materials
- Arts and crafts – innovative card making, indoor gardening and much more
- Activities – gentle walks to the harbour, New Age Kurling
- Board games
- Conversation – sometimes it’s just good to have a chat !
When does Silver Linings run?
We currently offer the following sessions at £15 each which includes lunch and the cost of activities:
- Monday afternoons 12noon-3.15pm
- Wednesday mornings 10.30am-2.00pm.
Transport can be arranged on request and is an additional charge.
Phone 01243 373061 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.