Community First is a registered Charity. We aim to be the difference that makes a difference in our local communities. Community led and people powered, we work across sectors with community members to affect positive change and be a force for good.
We are passionately committed to creating a strong, influential and thriving voluntary and community sector because we know the difference it makes to people’s lives.
We are an independent membership organisation with a diverse membership of over 600 member organisations. We believe that we are all stronger by working together. We welcome new members and their involvement in our work. Membership is free to voluntary and community organisations who operate in the areas that we serve.
- Creative – We will take measured risks to explore and test new ideas and approaches to delivering services and support. We will strive to achieve best possible outcomes
- Inclusive – We value diversity and will strive to ensure that opportunities are open to everyone. We will actively seek to include those less likely or able to participate themselves and treat all our customers, partners and members with respect and courtesy.
- Collaborative – We will work with our partners, our member organisations and wider stakeholders to achieve the best possible results we can.
- Integrity – We are open and honest and do all we can to put the interests of our members, volunteers and the wider voluntary sector first
- Evidence based – We will make reasoned and informed decisions through research and tested evidence.
Community First Prospectus and Annual Review
Our Prospectus and Annual Review are now available. We hope you find them of interest. You can find them here.