12 October 2023
Cost of Living is an Asda Foundation grant for local groups aimed at supporting the increased running costs group are facing as a result of the crisis. We know the rising cost of living is having a big impact on communities and local groups, at the same time demand is rising. This grant aims to support groups with rent, utility and essential costs, as well as funding to strengthen their volunteering.
The application window is 28th August – 3rd November 2023, but could close early if the budget cap is reached. Read the guidance here and if your group and project meet the criteria, talk to your local Asda Community Champion about applying.
The aim of the trustees is to help raise the quality of life in the UK, particularly for those who are young, disadvantaged or elderly. Each year grants totalling about 4 million are made to capital projects that deliver a real community focus or provide facilities to support those in need.
These grants are distributed across the Foundation s four funding categories of community, education, health and social welfare.
The Foundation offers three levels of grants. These are large grants of 20,000 and above; medium grants of up to 20,000 and small grants of 5,000 and under.
- You must be a registered charity in England or Wales or a registered Community Amateur Sports Club to apply
- You must fall into one of the categories as above.
For more info see Email: email@example.com
The7starsFoundationsupports the most challenged young people in the United Kingdom.Assisting forgotten young people aged 16 years and under, lacking opportunity, to achieve their potential.
Their funding looks to support those challenged by;racial discrimination and/or abuse, addiction, those who are young carers and those without a safe place to call home.
The7stars foundation offers grant funding across the following three streams.
- Project grants to charities aligned to our funding priorities and age range.
- Shine Bright funding enables charities across the UK to provide items and resources which will protect and support the children they serve through the cost of living crisis. Charities are asked to provide details of how funding can assist, and which items would be purchased through an award. Grants are available up to £1,500 per successful application.
- Direct grants funding to individuals affected by the themes we priorities, supported by outreach/social/care workers or legal professionals. Applications must be submitted by the supporting professional.
Grants up to £1,500 for charities with a turnover of under £1.5m.