6 April 2021
Community First is recruiting qualified trainers!
We are looking for trainers on a self-employed basis to help us bring high-quality online learning opportunities to Hampshire charities and businesses. Our popular courses and workshops are delivered through Community First Training and our training subsidiary Skills to Grow.
At this time we are looking for trainers who can offer expertise in one or more of the following subjects:
Business Planning; Strategic Thinking; Financial Forecasting; Finance for non-financial professionals; Digital Marketing & Social Media; Fundraising ideas and strategy; Generating income through grants and trusts; Project management; Successful bid writing; Charity governance; Essential trustee roles and responsibilities.
- Must be able to deliver online training through Zoom or similar
- Currently involved with the voluntary sector
- Engaged with delivering up to date, specific subjects with the voluntary sector
- Familiar with the structure of lesson plans, setting objectives and outcomes, and evaluation
- Course contents already planned and available to deliver
- Award in Education & Training Level 3 or similar or working towards this qualification
- Familiar with Prevent, British Values and Safeguarding.
Are you interested in this opportunity? For more information, please contact Liz Moore, Head of Learning Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.