8 December 2021
Watch Alton Health and Wellbeing Forum Meeting 2nd December 2021
Alton Health and Wellbeing Forum – 2nd December 2021
The Alton Health and Wellbeing Forum was held online on Thursday 02 December.
Following on from attendees being welcomed:
- Community First’s Health and Wellbeing Manager, Jackie Hartless provided a brief CVS/voluntary sector update.
- Jess Berry, Senior Commissioning Manager – Integration and Transformation, Hampshire & Isle of Wight CCG provided a CCG/PCN update
- Natalie Austin from Everyone Active gave a short presentation on the new Health Coaches project that was recently launched with the A31 and East Hants PCNS.
- Ian Dane, Alton Foodbank Manager talked about the services offered by the foodbank and addressing food poverty.
- Becky Windwood Senior Energy Adviser, the Environment Centre gave a presentation on HCC’s Hitting the Cold Spots, ahow they can support individuals to address complex challenges, including fuel poverty.
- Jackie thanked everyone for attending and wished all a Merry Christmas and to meeting up in 2022