16 June 2023
The Screwfix Foundation
The Screwfix Foundation is a registered charity set up in 2013. We are passionate about making a difference to communities across the UK. We are a grant giving charity with a clear purpose to support projects that improve, repair and maintain homes and community facilities used by those in need throughout the UK.
The Screwfix Foundation currently offers local registered charities and not for profit organisations funding up to the region of £5,000. All applications are reviewed individually by our team on a quarterly basis.
Before applying for funding from The Screwfix Foundation, your organisation MUST:
- Be a registered charity or not for profit organisation.
- Help those in need. This could be by reason of financial hardship, sickness, distress or other disadvantages in the UK.
- Be looking for funding to support projects that relate to the repair, maintenance, improvement or construction of. homes, community buildings and other buildings.
Please see our Full eligibility criteria.
Peter Harrison Foundation
We are an independent grant making trust that supports registered charities and Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASCs) in the United Kingdom
Small and large grants are available for the following-
- Opportunities for self-development through participation in sport and physical activity, especially activities for disadvantaged and disabled people across the UK
- Support for children and young people in the Southeast of England, particularly those with special educational needs, disabilities or mental ill health