Call & Go East Hampshire
Call & Go makes life easier for you
- Your choice for pick-up and drop-off – We can come and get you from home, or drive you between locations in Alton, Petersfield, Liss, Liphook, Whitehill & Bordon, and surrounding villages.
- Fully accessible – All our vehicles are wheelchair accessible. Our safety-trained drivers are ready to help you board and provide assistance during your journey.
- An affordable option – Our fares are cheaper than local bus services, and a lot kinder to your wallet than a taxi.
- Helpers ride for free – Let us know when you register if you need to bring an essential companion with you.
- Bonus city trips – See somewhere different on our monthly day trips to Portsmouth, Southampton, Chichester and more!
We cover different areas on different days.
Timetable for local pickups starting in Bordon
- Every Tuesday: Bordon to Alton, Alton to Bordon
- Every Wednesday plus the 1st & 3rd Saturday every month: Bordon to Petersfield
- Last Saturday of every month – A day trip to a different destination each month (including Winchester, Southampton, Portsmouth, Chichester).
Timetable for local pickups starting in Denmead:
- 2nd and 4th Monday of every month: Fareham Shopper
- 1st and 3rd Friday of every month: Waterlooville (ASDA) Shopper
Fancy a change of scenery? We run trips throughout the month to locations outside of East Hampshire. Places we go include: Chichester, Fareham, Havant, Portsmouth, Southampton, Waterlooville and Winchester
Contact and Booking Details
Our team is on hand to book your journey and answer any enquiries. Please note that we need at least six days notice of your journey to ensure that space is available for you.
Telephone: 01420 475759 (Mon-Fri 08:30am-12.30pm and 1.30pm-4.15pm)
An answerphone operates outside of these hours. Please leave your name and mobile number, and a team member will contact you to complete your booking.
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
The service is funded by Hampshire County Council and East Hampshire District Council.