Call & Go Havant
Call & Go is here to help you get around in Havant if you are unable to access regular public transport due to limited mobility or sensory difficulties.
Getting started with Call and Go is quick and easy. We want our service to be as inclusive as possible, so you do not need to be registered disabled.
Call & Go makes life easier for you
- Your choice for pick-up and drop-off – We can come and get you from home, or drive you between two different locations.
- Fully accessible – All our vehicles are wheelchair accessible. Our safety-trained drivers are ready to help you board and with anything else you need on your journey.
- An affordable option – Our fares are cheaper than local bus services, and a lot kinder to your wallet than a taxi.
- Helpers ride for free – Let us know when you register if you need to bring an essential companion with you.
- Travel from village to town – Our rural services from Horndean, Clanfield, and Rowlands Castle give you easy access to Havant’s facilities.
- Bonus city trips – Do something different on our regular day trips to Portsmouth and beyond!
Register and go!
Registering for Call and Go is quick and easy. Please use the forms below or call 02393 871724 to get a printed form sent to you:
Contact us to book your trip
Our Call & Go team in Havant is based at: 163 West Street, Fareham, Hampshire PO16 0EF
You can reach our team for bookings and enquiries by telephone or email.
Telephone: 02393 871724 between 08:30 till 12:00, then 13:00 till 15:30 Monday to Friday
An answerphone will operate outside these times. Please leave a name and number, and a member of the team will contact you to make your booking.