Call & Go New Forest
What we do
Call & Go is a Community Transport scheme. It is a flexible bus service for that will take you to set destinations.
How we help you
We operate a fleet of wheelchair accessible minibuses that can collect you from your home, at pre-arranged times, taking you to the nearest major town enabling you to access major supermarkets and services.
On your return home the drivers will assist with carrying any shopping if required.
What does it cost?
Costs will vary according to the distance travelled. Full return fares range from £2.50 – £6.00. If you are in possession of a Concessionary Travel Pass then you will be entitled to a 25% discount. For more information please contact the Call and go administrators at the address or number shown below.
Where we provide the service
We operate nine routes during the week in the following areas.
- Coastal area including New Milton, Lymington, Brockenhurst, Milford on Sea, Barton, Hordle, Everton and Sway.
- Waterside area, including Fawley, Hythe, Blackfield, Dibden Purlieu and Marchwood.
- Totton area including Ashurst, Lyndhurst, Cadnam, Winsor and Eling.
- Fordingbridge area including Martin, Mockbegger, Ibsley and Sandleheath.
- Central New Forest including Lymington, Brockenhurst and Sway.
Our commitment to quality
All of our drivers are DBS checked and MiDAS trained. We are also full members of the Community Transport Association.
What our clients say
“I don’t know what I would have done without your service, I can’t drive anymore and we no longer have a bus service”
“Having been a passenger on your bus for a considerable time, I felt I should congratulate you on your exceptional drivers, without exception they are so kind and considerate”
Contact us to book your trip
Telephone: 02393 871724
Group Hire: 02393 873007