Connect Call & Go New Forest
What we do
Connect Call & Go is a Community Transport scheme. Here for you to be is a flexible bus service for you when traditional buses just aren’t viable, taking you to set destinations.
How we help you
We operate a fleet of wheelchair accessible minibuses that can collect you from your home, at pre-arranged times, taking you to the nearest major town enabling you to access major supermarkets and services.
On your return home the drivers will assist with carrying any shopping if required.
What does it cost?
For more information please contact the Call & Go administrators at the address or number shown below.
Where we provide the service
We operate nine routes during the week in the following areas.
- Coastal area including New Milton, Lymington, Brockenhurst, Milford on Sea, Barton, Hordle, Everton and Sway.
- Waterside area, including Fawley, Hythe, Blackfield, Dibden Purlieu and Marchwood.
- Totton area including Ashurst, Lyndhurst, Cadnam, Winsor and Eling.
- Fordingbridge area including Martin, Mockbegger, Ibsley and Sandleheath.
- Central New Forest including Lymington, Brockenhurst and Sway.
Our commitment to quality
All of our drivers are DBS checked and MiDAS trained. We are also full members of the Community Transport Association.
What our clients say
“I don’t know what I would have done without your service, I can’t drive anymore and we no longer have a bus service”
“Having been a passenger on your bus for a considerable time, I felt I should congratulate you on your exceptional drivers, without exception they are so kind and considerate”
Contact us to book your trip
Nik & Sharon are in the office 9am – 3pm 5 days a week to answer any enquiries.
Telephone: 01425 461751