About the Service
Community First has been running the service since September 2015. We recognise how vital the Dial a Ride is to those who rely upon it. Our main priority is to maintain the existing excellent quality of these services so that we can help as many people as possible. We are unable to take you to hospital appointments. This service is funded by Hampshire County Council and Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council.
Dial-a-Ride Town Service
- Monday to Friday 8am to 11pm
- Saturday 9am to 11pm
- Sunday 9am to 10:30pm.
Bookings can be made 3 days in advance for travel in and around Basingstoke.
Rural Dial-a-Ride Service operates 8am to 4pm
- Monday – Kingsclere/Brambly into Basingstoke town centre
- Wednesday – Tadley into Basingstoke town centre
- Thursday – Overton into Basingstoke town centre
- Friday – Overton Shoppa goes to Asda and Sainsburys Kempshott.
Contact and Booking Details
We now offer two booking lines to make booking your trip easier:
Please ring our booking lines on 01256 462101 or 01256 574401 for more information. The lines are open from 08:30am-12.30pm and 1.30pm-4.15pm.