Dial-a-Ride Fareham and Gosport
We hope that our services will remain unaffected by the current ongoing fuel situation and will do our best to maintain services during this time. If you have any worries or concerns, please contact us on the number below.
Dial-A-Ride makes life easier if you are unable to access regular public transport due to limited mobility or sensory difficulties. Our service is inclusive and easy to join – you do not need to be registered disabled or provide medical evidence.
Get around easily with Dial A Ride
- Your choice for pick-up and drop-off – We can come and get you from home or your chosen pick-up spot and take you where you need to go.
- Fully accessible – All our vehicles are wheelchair accessible. Need any assistance? Our safety-trained drivers are ready to help you board and with anything else you need on your journey.
- An affordable option – Our fares are in line with local bus services and come with a reduced rate for bus pass holders. Check your fare here.
- Helpers ride for free – Let us know when you register if you need to bring an essential companion with you.
- Chances to go somewhere different – We run regular day trips to Portsmouth and beyond!
- Social outings – Get a ride to our Tea and Tiffin social club, hosted in various cafes and restaurants around the local area.
Dial-a-Ride trips run from 9am to 4pm, Monday to Friday. If you can be flexible about when you travel, it really helps us to make good use of the service. You can book up to two trips a week.
With bus pass: £4.50
Without a bus pass: £6
Please note that the fares are subsidised by funding from Fareham Borough Council, Gosport Borough Council and Hampshire County Council.
Bookings and Enquiries
Call us on 01329 223151 Monday to Friday from 8.30am-12noon and 1pm-3.30pm.
Fareham & Gosport Dial-A-Ride, 163 West Street, Fareham PO16 0EF (We are opposite the Holy Trinity Church)
Remember to book your return journey at the same time. Please note that, to be fair to all passengers, you may only book two trips at any one time.
We take bookings on a first served basis, so please give us as much notice as possible (with a maximum of 5 working days’ notice). However, if you need to call at short notice, please ask us anyway – we may have cancellations.