Connect Dial-a-Ride Fareham and Gosport
Connect Dial-A-Ride makes life easier if you are unable to access regular public transport due to limited mobility or sensory difficulties. Our service is inclusive and easy to join – you do not need to be registered disabled or provide medical evidence.
Get around easily with Dial A Ride
- Your choice for pick-up and drop-off – We can come and get you from home or your chosen pick-up spot and take you where you need to go.
- Fully accessible – All our vehicles are wheelchair accessible. Need any assistance? Our safety-trained drivers are ready to help you board and with anything else you need on your journey.
- Helpers ride for free – Let us know when you register if you need to bring an essential companion with you.
- Chances to go somewhere different – We run regular day trips to Portsmouth and beyond!
- Social outings – Get a ride to our Tea and Tiffin social club, hosted in various cafes and restaurants around the local area.
Dial-a-Ride trips run from 9am to 4pm, Monday to Friday. If you can be flexible about when you travel, it really helps us to make good use of the service. You can book up to two trips a week.
All fares: £6
Membership is free, but you must complete an application form. Either download, print and complete the application form or contact us for an application form.
Bookings and Enquiries
Call us on 01329 223151 Monday to Friday from 8.30am-12noon and 1pm-3.30pm.
Fareham & Gosport Connect Dial-A-Ride, 163 West Street, Fareham PO16 0EF (We are opposite the Holy Trinity Church)
Remember to book your return journey at the same time. Please note that, to be fair to all passengers, you may only book two trips at any one time.
We take bookings on a first served basis, so please give us as much notice as possible (with a maximum of 5 working days’ notice). However, if you need to call at short notice, please ask us anyway – we may have cancellations.