We proudly support Havant Borough residents aged 18+ who need a little bit of help and support to volunteer in their community. Our goal is to increase participation in volunteering, especially for those who are long term unemployed or who want to reconnect with their community but do not have the confidence to do it alone. We are based in Leigh Park, Havant.
How can we help?
Our small team of dedicated workers supports local residents to work towards their future goals. With Positive Pathways, you will:
- Create a personal plan to help you to achieve your goals
- Take part in team volunteering, training or mentoring for individual volunteer roles
- Gain valuable work experience
- Increase confidence, learn new skills and make new friends
- Eventually undertake individual volunteering roles or move closer to employment.
If you would like to find out more or would like to register with Positive Pathways please contact our dedicated team via the details below:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us on 02393 873808 or 07467 941002
Staff from other services and organisations can refer their clients who they feel may benefit from our support as long as they have their client’s permission here (Positive Pathways Volunteer Referral Form)
Please contact a member of staff before making your referral if you want to find out if our service is suitable for your client. Self-referrals are also welcome.