2 November 2022
Home Services Ready To Help
Do you worry about your loved ones living alone and would like some reassurance that they are safe, happy, and living their best life independently at home?
We really are excited to be offering our Home Help and Gardening Services to Fareham, Havant, and surrounding areas!
Every tiny detail of our home support service is tailored to suit your needs. You and your loved ones will decide on the level of help and support you need, for as long as you want it.
Our friendly, trustworthy and dependable Home Helps will visit you to help around your home and brighten your day whilst our gardeners will keep the weeds at bay and your garden blooming!
At Home Services we not only provide cost-effective assistance but it is also so rewarding for our amazing Home Service support team, who really enjoy giving you and your loved ones that extra bit of confidence.
For a friendly chat about how we could help with housework, laundry and changing the bed linen, shopping, or companionship for a relative or maybe some extra help around the garden then contact us today. Our service enables you and or loved ones to maintain independence and stay living at home.
So why would you choose us?
• We have over 20 years’ experience in providing a friendly, reliable, efficient and quality service.
• We match Clients with a Home Services team member, who they can get to know, often becoming firm friends.
• Home Helps and Gardeners visit their Clients on an agreed day and time.
• Clients can decide how often they need help. You can choose how often and how many hours you would like.
• Clients can call the Service Coordinators Monday – Friday between 9am – 3pm to discuss changes in circumstances, concerns or other matters.
• The Home Services support team have all attended an interview, references taken up and been DBS (police) checked.
One of our Team will arrange to visit and discuss what you want and complete a full assessment. All Client data is maintained in the strictest confidence.
How much will it cost?
To help us keep the service affordable our Home Services support team are self-employed and they are paid directly by you for the hours they have worked, at a rate previously agreed by us. We charge a Service Membership fee, which you can either pay us monthly or annually. This covers our initial assessment visit to yourself, for us to safely recruit all Home Services Support team. Carefully matching you with someone to provide the help you need, arranging cover for sickness and holidays as required.
If you would like to find out more then please call our team on 01329 223144.
Or you can email us at email@example.com.