East Hampshire and Havant Health & Wellbeing Forum
The East Hampshire and Havant Health & Wellbeing Forum is a meeting point for health services and local groups who support people with health & wellbeing. The Health and Wellbeing Forums is a meeting point for health services and Voluntary Community Social Enterprise (VCSE) groups and organisations that support people with improving their health and wellbeing and reducing health inequalities.
To engage, inform and support local health related groups in the respective areas:
- Provide a two-way engagement platform between Health and VCSE sector representatives, with an opportunity to network and build relationships across organisations to improve health and wellbeing
- Work together on joint priorities important to the community on health and wellbeing
- Champion the role of the VCSE sector to enable the delivery of health and care services, reducing health inequalities and pressure on NHS services
- Share best practice, exchange ideas and learn new things about improving health and wellbeing
- Promote mutual understanding between the sectors and enhance users’ experience of care
Meetings and Webinars
Meetings will be held 4 times a year and will be a mixture of face to face and online meetings.
Groups unable to send a representative can participate in advance by email. Online meetings are recorded and a link is shared with all members. The agenda is circulated via email usually a week before the meeting. Ideas, suggestions and feedback are welcome.
Please note, the Forums are not a channel for individual cases or complaints to be raised.
- Thursday 7 December, 1-2pm – ‘Young People’s Wellbeing Services’
- Wednesday 21 February 2024, 1-2pm
For more information contact Jane via email@example.com | 07917718409