East Hampshire and Havant Health & Wellbeing Forum
The East Hampshire and Havant Health and Wellbeing Forum is a meeting point for the health services and local groups who support people with health conditions. The Forum allows patients to influence how health services meet their needs and become more effective.
NHS Hampshire, Southampton and Isle of Wight Clinical Commissioning Group is responsible for ensuring the right healthcare services are provided in the right place to the highest quality. We work in partnership to achieve the best possible health outcomes for local people. The CCG has been developed in-line with national policy and local plans for health and care, and in parallel with Hampshire and Isle of Wight Integrated Care System (ICS),which is a partnership of health and care organisations working together to improve population health outcomes.
People access most of the health and care services they use in the ‘place’ in which they live or work, including advice and support to stay well and join up treatment when they need it. The Voluntary Community Social Enterprise Health (VCSE) Health and Wellbeing Forums are focused across Alton, East Hants & Havant and Fareham & Gosport, in the local places of South Eastern Hampshire and North and Mid Hampshire.
The Health and Wellbeing Forums are a meeting point for the health services and VCSE groups that support people with improving their health and wellbeing and reducing health inequalities.
To engage, inform and support local health related groups in the respective areas:
- Provide a two-way engagement platform between Health and VCSE sector representatives, with an opportunity to network and build relationships across organisations to improve health and wellbeing
- Work together on joint priorities important to the community on health and wellbeing
- Champion the role of the VCSE sector to enable the delivery of health and care services, reducing health inequalities and pressure on NHS services
- Share best practice, exchange ideas and learn new things about improving health and wellbeing
- Promote mutual understanding between the sectors and enhance users’ experience of care
Face to Face / Online Meetings
Forums will be held 4 times a year and will be a mixture of face to face and online meetings.
Groups unable to send a representative can participate in advance by email. Online meetings are recorded and a link is shared with all members. The agenda is circulated via email usually a week before the meeting. Ideas, suggestions and feedback are welcome.
Please note, the Forums are not a channel for individual cases or complaints to be raised.
For more information contact Community First – Jackie Hartless on email@example.com